Time out for a thank-you note . . .
Thank you to the lovely person, Glenda Mills, for the kind gesture and nomination. It means so much, because her blog, http://glendamills.com/ encourages me weekly with inspiring articles, poetry, and photos. Check it out!
According to the rules, if you are nominated you have been awarded the VBA.
And here are the rules:
-Thank the lovely person who nominated you. A warm thank you, Glenda!
-Nominate 15 bloggers that bless your heart and list the link. Below
-Let each one know they have been nominated. I’ll do that!
-Share 7 random facts about yourself If I must . . .
and . . . it would be nice to add the VBA to your sidebar!
Without further adieu, I would like to nominate the following bloggers, not in any order of excellence! Each one has inspired and motivated me. I really enjoy your sites!
Now . . . 7 random facts about me: (not in any particular order of importance!)
1) I was raised in Bucks County, PA, a fine place, in a fine time.
2) I love to write to encourage women.
3) I love early morning walks.
4) I usually start my day at 5 am.
5) I love God’s Word and to tell the Story!
6) Husband Jeff is a gifted woodcarver.
7) We have four adult children and five very adult grandchildren, also gifted . . .
Congratz to all of you amazing bloggers!
I appreciate you!