SHE LEADS LEADERSHIP CONFERENCE at Fairview Village Church, Eagleville PA on Saturday, September 30. See you there!
Please click link to download speaker sheet for further info for your women’s event!
What others are saying:
- Verna has much wisdom and the gift to eloquently and powerfully express God’s truth. Her words connect with hearts. I am greatly blessed to call her my friend. Marlene Bagnull, Director of the Colorado and Great Philly Christian Writers Conferences
- We found Verna to be a heartfelt and refreshing speaker for our annual Ladies Tea. She resonated a peace and calm that was obviously a gift from the Holy Spirit. Her story serves as an encouragement and living testimony of the power of our God. What a beautiful heart she has! Shannon DePue, Women’s Ministry
- Verna brings authenticity, humor, and deep wisdom from decades of walking with the Lord. Life hasn’t been easy for her, yet she boldly speaks a message of hope and gratitude for a Savior that has faithfully carried her through the storms. Verna’s lovable personality leaves audiences wanting more! Michelle Toburen, Awaken Conference 2017 Coordinator
- The women were blessed at our fall retreat as Verna shared how God met her in life’s most difficult situations bringing her closer through His Word. Her sincerity and willingness to be vulnerable has left a lasting gift of encouragement and inspiration – what a precious time together! Koreen Mace, Grace Covenant
- Verna joined the ladies of our church for a holiday season breakfast, where she gave a wonderful talk to remind us of what is truly important to focus on during Thanksgiving and Christmas, so that we may be more like Mary and less like Martha — or Martha Stewart! Her warm and thoughtful presence helped us all to breathe in this important message before the hectic season carries us away. Afterwards, every woman who attended remarked on how much they thoroughly enjoyed it. The way that Verna shared some of her own struggles in life made it clear to everyone that she could relate to them as women and as Christians. I’d highly recommend inviting Verna to speak to any Christian’s women’s group. We hope to invite her back again sometime soon. Jennifer Haubrich, Thompson Memorial Presbyterian Church
- The Blue Church Women’s Fellowship of Springfield, PA recently had the privilege of having Verna join us for our One Day Fall Retreat. She shared with us personal stories, challenges and answered prayers, which spoke to the hearts of many of our women. Verna is a very warm, friendly and real person who took the time to get to know our women and listened to their stories. We very much appreciated her encouragement from the scriptures that she shared with her story.
- Mary Jane Kachelries, Women’s Ministry
- Verna’s story is a testament of God’s mercy, grace . . . and humor! As a woman who went from Woodstock and Harleys to worship and healing, she will challenge you to believe the impossible and trust in the God of miracles, regardless of your past. Vonda Skelton, Founder and Co-Director of ChristianCommunicators
- Verna is a woman after God’s heart. She portrays Him in all she does no matter what trial she may be facing. In speaking and writing she has a gift to pull you into the story as if you were touched by the Master’s hand. Jessie Seneca, Founder of More of Him Ministries
- I’ve known Verna for many years. Her life is the good earth Jesus spoke of in the parable of the sower. Her life stories are rooted deep in the richness of His Word and continue to bear fruit everywhere she goes. Virelle Kidder, Conference Speaker and Author
- Gifted as writer and speaker, Verna has a heart of compassion, a tenacious faith, and a sense of humor that will encourage and inspire any group of women. Glenda Mills, Women’s Ministry
- Verna’s unwavering faith in the promises of God and in His unchanging character gives testimony to her faithful study of His Word and the many hours she sits at His feet in prayer. God has truly sustained her and her story will help others know He will sustain them, also. Sue Landis, Women’s Ministry Leader
- Verna is a quality woman of God in both her personal and professional life. She effectively relates to people with open and meaningful communication. Experience has given her depth of character and integrity. I whole-heartedly recommend Verna as a teacher of God’s Word, gifted communicator, and competent coordinator of women’s events. Of the hundreds of meetings I’ve spoken for in the past twenty years, Verna’s church retreat put her in the top ten best event coordinator’s list! We still get together years later because of the strong connection and impact she’s made in my life. Nancy Sebastian Meyer, Speaker, Author, Recording Artist
- Verna has a true servant heart and gift of humilty. Her desire to minister to women is an incredible blessing to those whose lives she touches. It has been my privilege to be the recipient of her calling as a prayer warrior! Jenn Bergauer, former MOPS coordinator
Christian Devotions publications: